I enjoy a lot getting in touch with fellow enthusiasts at different conferences, community meetups, user groups and any other occasion. It happens that I also give talks at such events. Here’s a brief list of my past and future engagements.
- DevConf, Krakow, Poland on Sepember 26-27: Microservices from the trenches. When buzzwords don’t make your application work
- .Net Fest, Kiev, Ukraine on October 25-26: Architecting Blazor applications – an Angular inspired approach
- Wine and Tech, Timisoara, Romania, October 10: Running C# in the browser with Blazor
- ApexVox, .NET conference in Cluj-Napoca, Romania on March 2. Topic: A first look at a real Blazor application
- Codecamp Cluj-Napoca, April 13th. Topic: A first look at a real Blazor application
- Codecamp Chisinau, Moldova, May 11: A first look at a real Blazor application
- Codecamp Chsisinau, Moldova, May 11: Microservices from the trenches. When buzzwords don’t make your application work
- Codecamp Timisoara, Romania, May 25: Meet the production ready Blazor aka Server Side Blazor
- DotNet Summit, Minsk (Belarus), June 8: Hold the door! Powerful API gateways with ASP.Net Core and Ocelot
Free Workshop, Timisoara Romania, September 21: Deep-dive into OOP & SOLID Principles
- ITCamp community event, Timisoara, Romania on June 6. Topic: Databases for modern applications
- Codecamp Timisoara conference, Timisoara, Romania, October. Topic: Running C# in the browser using Blazor
- Asp.Net Core bootcamp in Arieseni, Romania. Topic: Running C# in the browser using Blazor
- Codecamp Bucharest conference, Bucharest, Romania, November 10. Topic: Running C# in the browser using Blazor
Developer, consultant, trainer at Codewrinkles
,Net Developer.Focusing on both the .Net world and Microsoft Azure. Experienced speaker and trainer.
Latest posts by Dan Patrascu-Baba (see all)
- Configuration and environments in ASP.NET Core - 25/11/2019
- GraphQL in the .NET ecosystem - 19/11/2019
- A common use case of delegating handlers in ASP.NET API - 12/11/2019
1 thought on “Speaking engagements”
foarte frumoasa treaba faci, am dat acum din întâmplare peste un articol de-al tău despre Configuration and environments pentru .net core… ceva nu merge cum aș vrea eu și…. mi se pare super ca am dat de site-ul tău încă din primele rezultate.
Super treaba !
Tine-o tot așa !
Darius si Alina 🙂