Microsoft’s Surface Pro 3 tablet seems to be the fastest flagship tablet according to which.co.uk. Even if the Ipad Air 2 ist the best selling tablet at the current time and Apple enthusiasts claim that it is also the fastest one, it seems that some specific speed test revealed something else: the Surface Pro 3 is 20% faster than the Ipad Air 2.
To assess a tablet’s speed, which.co.uk used the industry-recognised Geekbench software. It puts tablets’ processors through their paces by seeing how quickly they can complete simulations of real-world tasks.
Their performance is then quantified to give a final numeric score – the bigger the score, the faster the tablet.
According to Geekbench, the explosive Surface Pro 3 is 20% faster than any of its rivals, which include flagship tablets from the likes of Apple, Google and Amazon.
If you’re curious, here’s the Top 10:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 128GB i5: 5069
- Apple iPad Air 2: 4046
- Google Nexus 9: 3537
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 2014: 3060
- Apple iPad Air 32GB wi-fi: 2687
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1: 2650
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5: 2594
- Asus MEMO Pad 7 ME572C: 2351
- Tesco Hudl 2: 2084
- Apple iPad mini 3: 1790
I know Apple enthusiasts may jump around my neck right now, but these are the numbers.
Latest posts by Dan Patrascu-Baba (see all)
- ADFS in multi forest environments - 20/10/2017
- #Build 2017 – some exciting things - 10/05/2017
- Testing Azure AD per app MFA and conditional access based on network location - 29/07/2016